INFOR Financial Group (“INFOR”), an independent merchant bank based in Toronto, is the sponsor of INFOR Acquisition Corp. INFOR provides innovative, independent, forward thinking financial and strategic advice to corporations, institutional investors, entrepreneurs and government entities. INFOR’s asset management division currently is focused on infrastructure and structured credit investments. INFOR Financial Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of INFOR, is an independent investment bank that offers advice on mergers and acquisitions as well as corporate restructurings and derivative hedging strategies and, subject to regulatory approval, raising capital. For more information please visit www.inforfg.com
The management team of INFOR has extensive experience providing advisory services on complex transformative transactions and related capital markets activity for some of Canada’s most successful companies. In total, they have been directly involved in originating and executing well over 400 successful transactions totaling well over $150 billion. Neil M. Selfe, INFOR Acquisition Corp.’s CEO and Chairman of the board of directors, is the Founder and CEO of INFOR.
INFOR Acquisition’s Board of Directors is comprised of iconic Canadian business leaders and investors:
- Neil M. Selfe, CEO of INFOR Financial and INFOR Acquisition
- Brian J. Gibson, former Senior VP, Equities at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and Senior VP, Equities and Hedge Funds at Alberta Investment Management Corp.
- William T. Holland, Chairman of CI Financial Corporation
- Steven K. Hudson, CEO of Element Financial Corporation
- Rod Phillips, Chair of the Board of Directors of Postmedia Network Canada Corp.
- Dr. Steven Small, Corporate Director and Investor
- Richard E. Venn, Chairman of DBRS Limited and Vice-Chairman of Element Financial Corporation; previously at CIBC for 40 years